ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
- A one-of-a-kind professional and personal development experience?
- A supportive atmosphere, using the structure of the Enneagram, that helps you tackle your own specific challenges?
- Ongoing dialogue that holds you accountable as you strive to feel re-energized and focused?
- Connections with women who are curious about how to apply the Enneagram to their every day life?
- Exploration of your type and the other eight types in a practical, real world environment?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, 9 Open Doors Circle is for you.
ALL THE DETAILS
WHO: Whether you are a woman facing professional challenges, in the thick of your parenting years or helping aging parents (perhaps all of the above?!), you will benefit from this unique development experience.
The group will be capped at 12 women. The members have the following in common:
- you have an extremely full life;
- you want to strengthen your emotional intelligence by learning more about the Enneagram;
- you are ready to invest in and commit to yourself.
WHAT: Every month, you’ll attend a 1½ hour breakfast with the entire 9 Open Doors Circle and have a one-hour individual phone call with me, scheduled at your convenience and personalized just for you.
WHEN: the fourth Thursday of every month, beginning May 25, 2017, 7:30-9:00am.
2017 dates are as follows: May 25, June 22, July 27, August 24, September 28, October 26, November 9 (note this is the second Thursday), December 14 (note this is the 2nd Thursday). 2018 dates to be added this summer, but will typically be the 4th Thursday of the month.
WHERE: Town & Country Club at 300 N. Mississippi River Blvd in St. Paul, conveniently located just southwest of the Cretin exit off of 94.
COST: $250/month. Get one month free when you pay for a year upfront ($3000 value for $2750).
LAUNCH SPECIAL: The first 4 people who sign up receive an exclusive discount of $200/month or $2200 for first year.
Is your employer willing to cover this cost as a professional development expense? Let me know if you need additional information from me to make this possible.
WHY DOES THIS CIRCLE EXIST?
In order for the Enneagram to be a map for transformational change, it needs to be part of an ongoing conversation, not a “flavor of the month” personality assessment.
I’ve created this group in response to what I’m hearing from workshop attendees and clients. Comments like, “This is fascinating - what do we do now?” and “So what’s next?” This circle dives deeper into the Enneagram than is possible in a one-time workshop setting and features the perfect combination of group discussion and personalized attention.
Creating an atmosphere grounded in honesty and trust will allow for sharing on a level that may not occur within a work team or within a personal relationship. I look forward to facilitating conversations that serve every member of the group as they look to improve their self-awareness.
WHY JOIN 9 OPEN DOORS CIRCLE?
- You have been exposed to the Enneagram somehow, in some fashion;
- You are intrigued by this personality system and want to learn more;
- You are ready for an ongoing professional and personal development opportunity outside of your workplace in a nurturing, confidential environment surrounded by like-minded women;
- You are curious to explore the real-life applications of your Enneagram type;
- You’d like to learn first-hand about other Enneagram types, thus improving your relationships with people different from yourself;
- You are interested in having your own personal board of directors and sharing your perspective as you learn more about yourself and others.
With the Enneagram as a backdrop, we will explore real-life challenges. The discussions may include books, articles, podcasts or mini-lectures from me with input from the group expected and encouraged!
Commit to continuing the conversation.
Commit to what you deserve.
Contact Kate to learn more or join now by filling out the form below.
THE FINE PRINT
Interested but not certain of your type? Let’s schedule a call and talk more. I’ll help you figure out your type – free of charge - before you come to your first breakfast.
While there is no contract to sign and a month-to-month membership is allowed, I would invite you to make a year-long commitment. This allows relationships to fully form as you experience the benefits of investing in your own growth.
You can choose to be invoiced monthly or pay for an entire year (12 months) to receive the discounted rate.
Payments are non-refundable.
Monthly individual phone calls are scheduled by you, using the online scheduler I send to you every month.
Only one woman per business (or department if company is large) will be invited so as to optimize openness and confidentiality.